Friday, January 10, 2020

IBM Maximo Installation Date

For one of my customers I needed to check the Maximo server installation date (you can use this information for example to find which System Properties were updated--see example below.)

There was a constraint: I was not able to access database system tables (DBA restriction) and I had to do it from Maximo (no access to system folders.)

After analyzing data in different table I have found following query:

DB2 Version
select starttime from crontaskhistory order by starttime fetch first 1 rows only

MS SQL Server Version
select top 1 starttime from crontaskhistory order by starttime

Oracle Version
select starttime from crontaskhistory where rowid = (select min(rowid) from crontaskhistory)

Does anyone know a better method to find the date when Maximo was installed?


And here is the example of how to find all System Properties, which were modified after Maximo was installed (DB2 version):

select p.propname, p.description, p.maximodefault, v.propvalue from maxprop p left join maxpropvalue v on p.propnmae = v.propname where v.changedate > (select starttime from crontaskhistory order by starttime fetch first 1 rows only)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Removing keyboard shortcuts that interfere with Polish characters

While I was sorting out my notes for the new version of my book about Maximo, I found this SQL: update maxmenu set accesskey = null where (a...